Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sakonnet Sunset, oil, 22x28


This painting is hot off the easel.  I decided that since I am entranced at dawn and sunset by the light hitting the clouds, giving the skies glowing colors, I would paint a bunch of skies from my own view.  Here's #1.  I'll be putting it in the Members' Show at the North River Art Association, Marshfield, MA, which I have belonged to for a very long time.  It's a great group and they have a number of venues to display your work.  Anyway, hope you like it.

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I DO like it. Great shapes in the sky and water. It looks fabulous online so I can only imagine how it looks for real. Glad you're back dearest!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Thanks, Mar! It feels good, and all the tech difficulties in the past few weeks are resolved!